My name is Mohammed Radwan, I'm a vibrant software engineer who is always thinking out of the box to provide high quality software based solutions
My native tongue is Arabic, but I speak and write English fluently
I started writing code for the first time when I was in the high school using Borland C, and I've been enjoying coding ever since. I also taught myself to accurately finish my tasks with high quality of code in a timely manner, even under pressure.
I keep myself updated with new technologies and always ready to learn more.
In my free time I travel, read, and fix my electronics (yes, sometimes they work again!).
My employment history starting from 2006 till now.
(Click to expand)
• Gathering new requirements from the business team and translate them into technical requirements
• Responsible on designing and building a standalone reporting API service on top of Laravel using PostgreSQL with Citus extension
• Cascading sub-tasks to other team members and monitor their progress
• Building integration interfaces to connect our system with external services
• Maintaining existing projects and suggest / develop architectural improvements
• Associated in revamping foodics system using Laravel and Vue.js
• Building foodics reports RESTful services
• Optimizing MySQL queries to enhance servers performance
• Using test driven techniques with PHPUnit
• Using continuous integration to monitor the changes made to the project and testing them accordingly at least on a daily basis or more frequently
Foodics Reporting Service
• Working as a part of our RND team
• Preparing meetings to discuss new technologies, as well as enhancing our agile workflow
• Providing POCs and setting meeting with our clients to discuss and propose potential projects
• Mentoring team members and provide technical support, as well as sharing information about latest technologies
• Developing websites using WordPress along with our own custom database tables
• Leading the development of a SaaS platform on top of Laravel Framework
• Responsible on planning the revamp clients’ websites
• Developing and maintaining Facebook apps that serves our clients’ business needs
• Meeting with our clients to analyize their business requirements and transform that into tehcnical requirements
Egyptian Drilling Company
New Homes Egypt
Egypt Car Shop
Lactel Collect & Win
President Say Cheese
President Summer Camp
• Developing an end-to-end website for the company on top of WordPress
• Manage and configure Badgeville's platform
• Providing proofs of concept for our gamification platform’s functionalities and features using the platform’s RESTful APIs, as well as SDKs
• Understanding our clients’ business challenges and introduce our platform’s technical capabilities
• Leading client’s integration with Badgeville's platform, as well as providing technical support and documentations
• Collaborate with Badgeville's technical team to find solutions for our clients’ integration challanges
• Provide technical support and consultancy
MasterCard - Priceless Arabia
Vodafone Qatar - Smart Cities
• Involved in developing MSN Arabia portal on top of WordPress
• Modifying and enhancing WordPress core functionalities to increase portal's performance
• Taking a leading role in creating and deploying customer-focused solutions
• Understanding and adapting business requirements from business development team, and turning them into solid product specifications
• Research, design, implement innovative solutions and deliver projects on-time to specification with high level of quality
• Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members on solving the defects
• Construct design documents and documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse
• Investigate new technologies and constantly update my technical knowledge and skills
MSN Arabia Portal
• Taking a part of developing Mobinil Customer Care system
• Associated in developing an IVR system using C++ and Java languages with JNI technology
• Developing and maintaining an intranet system using ASP.NET and MS-SQL Server
• Developing a store system using JSF and PrimeFaces for a telecom company
• Designing and developing tasks management system using PHP and MySQL
• Developing and maintaining a running ECM using JSP and MySQL
Mobinil Customer Care
• Working as a C# and SQL Server instructor
• Associated in building a web based remittance system for the Egyptian Post using ASP.NET and MS-SQL Server 2005
• Troubleshooting, maintenaning, and fixing existing systems
Egyptian Post remittance system
Concepts and techniques that I was able to learn in my years of experience
OOP (Object-oriented programming)
TDD (Test-driven development)
KISS (Keep it simple, stupid!)
DAMP (Descriptive And Meaningful Phrases)
DRY (Don't repeat yourself)
During my work journey, I was able to acquire experiences in various technologies.
My educational background and certificates.
Recommendations and quotes
"I've been working with Mohammed for five years in different Companies, Positions and projects. He was a fantastic person to work with. Mohammed is a reliable person, Dedicated professional, very very hard worker, He is a great addition to any team he work with. His experience is growing every single day along with his commitment and dedication, If you need a highly committed expert, Mohammed is the right person. It's an authentic pleasure working with him."
"I worked with Mohammed in MSN Arabia, he is a talented developer, can work under pressure, dedicated with great technical skills, he is a lovely person in our team, always share his experience with us, always help us when someone is in need for help, hope the best for you in your career.."
"Mohammed is a very clever person who know how to analysis any system in both functionally based and database as he also have a v.good programing language skills. he is a good team leader as he have a good team leader skills and time management. I recommend him working in the database and programing field also as software developer."
"I've worked with Mohammed for more than a year, he is hard worker, very dedicated with great technical skills. Mohammed is highly intelligent and has good analytical and communication skills. He is the wise voice in the team with a beautiful spirit Working with him is an added value for me."
"I have known Mohammad since 2002, His ability to think independently and analytically has separated him from peers. I believe that a well-educated academic background as well as his sympathetic, kind-hearted are the key ingredients to undertake almost encountered tasks. Mohammad always been initiative, persistent and loyal to the tasks were assigned to him."
"Mohammed is a very talented,thoughtful,hard working, dedicated person with high potentials and capabilities to learn new things and do marvelous job."
"Although I’ve only been working with Mohammed for a short period of time, it’s been a great experience ,Mohammed is a proactive and tireless developer , who works under any circumstances , incredibly helpful and knowledgeable ,always sharing his experience , a skilled team player and a reliable problem solver. I’m thrilled to be able to work with him and I hope I will get to do so for a long time."
"Mohammed is a very dedicated Developer with a patient on this work and caring about details for creating an amazing output, I really enjoyed working with him in MSN Arabia."
"Mohammed is a very dedicated person, result oriented and an excellent team player. He is always committed to achieve team's goals and objectives. Mohammed always manages to generate positive energy in the team and never accept failure."
"I was a colleague to Radwan for almost 2 years, and I noticed his capabilities in ending and finalizing tasks assigned to him, as he was remarkable in following guide lines with a touch of creativity for any task he was working on, I can say he was hard worker caliber that would be a plus to any organization he might join."